Today an MI event take place in India and the live stream was started at 12 P.M (IST) they are too major news today the first one is MIUI 9 stable ROMs will be rolled for redmi Note 4, redmi Note 3 and other xiaomi mobiles including the oldest MI 2 and redmi 2.
This second big news is that the company have launched Two Smartphones under a new “Y” series, the first one is redmi Y1 that comes in 2 variants, 3GB and 4GB. The prices are just 8999 INR and 10999 INR respectively. It will be available in two color one is dark grey and second is black.
In India Marketplace there are not many smartphones with 5.5 FHD inch screen under the 10k price range. So the company also revealed the Redmi Y1 Lite, which is a little shorter in the specification and you can get it for 6999 INR.
Redmi Y1 Main Specifications
- 2 Nano sim cards with separate SD card slot.
- MIUI 9
- 5.5″ Display, 1080p
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor.
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera with LED selfie-light.
- Battery: 3,080 mAh
- Dimensions: 153 x 76.2 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 153 g
- Operating System: MIUI 9 Beta based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch (13.9 cms) HD (1280 x 720) | Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core 64-bit with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32/64 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1.2 Nougat with MIUI 9 beta
- Display: 5.5″ (13.9 cms) HD 720p | Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core 64-bit
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP | PDAF
- Battery: 3,080 mAh
- Weight: 150 g
Redmi Y1 Price
The Redmi Y1 is a new series, and they will be available on online store including Flipkart and Amazon while after that you can also buy the phone from offline retailers.
Redmi Y1 Specifications
The base version has 3 GB of RAM along with 32 GB of internal storage while we high memory variant is having 64 GB of internal storage coupled with 4 GB of RAM. This phone is powered by Snapdragon 435 64bit Octa Core processor which is a power efficient processor we have seen in some other xiaomi phones too.
A sense of self-expression so, with beautiful designs this phone will be at sale sometime soon.
The Redmi Y1 and Y1 lite runs MIUI 9 beta and will get the stable update in mid-November. The MIUI 9 is redefined and launches applications quickly and makes utilization of streamlined touch input, CPU speeding up, and improved string planning for the foundation. There are likewise better notifications and notification bar design, split screen (like stock Android), Animated icons and brilliant photograph altering. There are new highlights like App Vault and Stickers with upgrades to Mi Video, Mi Drop, and Mi Calendar.