The MI UI 9 version ROM is available to download for the redmi Note 3 (redmi Note 3 Qualcomm and special edition). The code name of redmi Note 3 is Kenzo. Redmi Note 3 is a popular and budget smartphone before the redmi note 4 launched. There are still plenty of people who use this redmi Note 3 phone and waiting eagerly to beauty MI UI 9 stable ROM, so here they go.
Download MI UI 9 Global stable ROM for redmi Note 3
MIUI 9 Recovery ROM stable (Use Updater app to flash this)
MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM stable (Read instructions below).
Download MIUI 9 Global beta ROM for redmi note 3
MIUI 9 Recovery ROM beta version 7.10.19 (Use updater app to flash this)
MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM beta version 7.10.19 (Read instructions below)
Flashing MIUI 9 Recovery ROM
- Open Update app on your redmi note 4.
- Click on the “three dots” in top right corner and choose “select package” and then navigate to the recovery ROM and tap to flash it.
- MIUI 9 will be installed on your phone, it could take couple minutes to an hour depending on Recovery ROM file size.
Flashing MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM
- Open MI Flash tool on your computer. and install USB drivers and fastboot drivers as well.
- Press Power + Vol Down button to boot the phone in fastboot mode.
- Connect Phone to Computer via USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM (.tgz) using a tool like 7-zip or Winrar on Desktop.
- From MI flash tool select the Fastboot ROM location and click on Refresh.
- Choose whether you want to only install ROM or Locking the bootloader.
- Click on Flash button, It will take around 300 Seconds if things go right.