A new stable MIUI 9 version is released and available to download for the MI 6 (sagit). Below are the links of recovery and fastboot ROM for the MI 6. The version of this build is MIUI 184.108.40.206 and the size is 2.2 GB for the fastboot ROM and around 1.3 GB for this recovery ROM.
Please note that this is a Chinese version of Mi UI 9 stable, the Global stable version of MIUI 9 for the MI 6 will be released in upcoming few days. You can open the Updater app and check for MI UI 9 update in case you didn’t find any you can manually download the MIUI 9 recovery or fastboot ROM and flash them to your MI6.
MIUI 9 Lightning fast
- New icons
- Deep-level system optimizations
- Smart app launcher
- Home screen assistant
- Introducing Split screen
- Simpler Home screen editing
- Smart notifications filter
- Shortcut for transport cards on the left side of the Lock screen
- Improved readability for the start page of messaging
- Revamped and simplified 50+ features
- Introducing MIUI Labs
- Added improved image search
- Image search and Smart app launcher are turned on in MIUI Labs
- Turn the filter for notifications on and off in the Settings.
ROM Details MIUI 220.127.116.11
|Device Name:||Mi 6|
|ROM Type||China Stable ROM|
Installing the Recovery ROM.
- Open Update app on your Mi6.
- Click on the “three dots” which appears in top right corner and choose “select package” and then navigate to the recovery ROM and choose it to flash.
- Mi6 will start installing MIUI 9, it could take couple minutes to an hour depending on Recovery ROM file size.
Flashing MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM
- Get MI flash tool and install it on your computer.
- Open MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Press Power + Vol Down button to boot the phone in fastboot mode.
- Connect Phone to Computer via USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM (.tgz) using a tool like 7-zip or Winrar on Desktop.
- From MI flash tool select the Fastboot ROM location and click on Refresh.
- Choose whether you want to only install ROM or Locking the bootloader.
- Click on Flash button, It will take around 300 Seconds if things go right.